Travel Insurance For Canadians

Travel insurance is meant to protect you against unforeseen travel misfortunes, such as if your flight gets cancelled due to severe weather, your baggage gets lost or stolen, or you get sick or injured on your trip.

What types of travel do I need travel insurance for?

Travel insurance is a must if you fall into one of these groups:

Canadian Travellers

  • Travelling outside of Canada or out-of-province.
  • Covered under a Canadian government health insurance plan.
  • Up to age 84 travelling for pleasure or business.

Visitors to Canada

  • Travelling for pleasure, business, work, study.
  • A Super Visa applicant.
  • A landed immigrant or returning Canadian waiting for Government Health Insurance Plan coverage to take effect, and looking for emergency-only coverage.
  • How do I know which coverage is right for me?

    Start by considering your circumstances and your needs as well as those of your family. Then, choose from one of our available plans.

    Are you visiting Canada?

    Aman Insurance has a Medical coverage plan specially designed for visiting tourists, visitors on a temporary work or student visa, and parents or grandparents applying for a Super Visa. It’s important to have health care coverage in place for sudden and unforeseen medical emergencies during your stay in Canada.